Please read through these Terms and Conditions
Use of GBServers LTD’s Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to GBServers LTD’s TOS (Terms of Service), SLA (Service Level Agreement). From herewith in this TOS and SLA, the usage of “us”, “we”, “our”, “ours” shall constitute reference to GBServers LTD, the usage of “you”, “your”, “they”, “them” shall refer to client / customer of GBServers LTD.
Acceptance of Contractual Agreement
1. Client agrees that by placing an order either by means of electronic ordering (web order form) or submitting a written contract, and receipt of such order by GBServers LTD, that you are agreeing to our TOS and SLA. No Modifications of said contract by customer is allowed.
2. GBServers LTD will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for, the Services, and service fees specified in the Order for the applicable Service Description. Customer acknowledges that the service, and service fees have been communicated to the customer, and that they are aware of all applicable charges as per contract, TOS and SLA. Customer also understands that any promotional offers unless specified in contractual terms will not be applicable to their individual service.
3. In connection with any Hosting Services, if Customer’s actual bandwidth usage in any month exceeds allotted amount, specified in Customer’s contract, Customer will be suspended until customer’s hosting plan is upgraded. Customer can then downgrade the following month.
4. GBServers LTD will not under any circumstances accept financial liability for sickness, stress, injury, loss of earnings, loss of data or failure of computer hardware, software, due to using our services, or advice given by staff.
What may NOT be hosted on our network:
- Copyrighted Software / Media
- Child pornography
- Info, tools or attempts related to hacking, phreaking, phishing, anarchy, virii or spam
- Racist content
- Proxy Servers
- Bots of any kind
- IRC Services including bouncers and egg drops
- Anything that degrades the performance of our server or degrades performance of ANY other server.
If you find any of the above materials hosted on one of our web servers, please report to email@example.com.
Additionally, we reserve the right to ban the use of applications which allow the proliferation of unsolicited email from our network, or which decrease the performance of our servers thus bearing on the quality of service we may provide to other customers.
Network Uptime is the total time in a calendar month that GBServers LTD network is available through the Internet, provided that Client has established connectivity. GBServers LTD takes responsibility for Network availability within their network, however, we cannot be held liable for upstream problems outside of our network. Our guarantee is that our Network will be available to clients free of Network Outages, that render 100% packet loss, 99.9% of each calendar month.
Network Outages or Unscheduled Downtime is any unplanned or unscheduled interruption in Service availability during which Client is unable to access the services as described in the section titled “Network Uptime” above. A Network Outage is defined as a period in which 100% packet loss to our network is experienced, which is determined to have been caused by a problem in GBServers LTD’s Network as confirmed by GBServers LTD. Downtime or outages are measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in service availability in a calendar month.
Scheduled Downtime is any GBServers LTD scheduled interruption of Services, for the purpose of network upgrades, or replacement of any equipment in order to provide for you better service. Scheduled downtime occurs during notified downtime periods, with as much advance warning as possible via e-mail or MSN Messenger.
SLA Network Violation Credit
Customer can request a percentage refund of their monthly payment back if the server has downtime under of 99.9% in a 30 day period. 95% to 99.8% = 10% monthly credit, 90% to 94.9% = 25% monthly credit %, 89.9% or below = 40% monthly credit.
Customer must request their refund within 7 days of any downtime.
· Performance Credit exclusions: The following are excluded from the monthly calculation of Service Availability: · Scheduled downtime · Problems outside of GBServers LTD’s network (upstream providers, or client’s inbound connection) not effecting 100% loss to our network · Interruptions or failure of individual service caused by client, their employees, client’s customers, etc. to their service. These include inaccurate configuration, 3rd party software, client abuse or over utilization of resources, hacked servers, attacks, exploits, server hardware failures or other users on server to cause the server to overload which may cause downtime. We will do our best to remove such offenders immediately.
Establishment of this service is contingent upon receipt of payment from Customer to GBServers LTD. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service, unless customer requests all monthly payments to be consolidated to one specific billing date. Any additional services relative to a primary hosting account, will be prorated to the primary hosting account’s monthly recurring billing date, along the following guidelines of prorating methodology: (total monthly fees/ 30) * number of days to monthly recurring billing cycle. Any setup fees will be charged full setup fee pricing, and are applied at time of initial request of such services.
Payments and Fees:
Payment is due on the defined monthly recurring billing date of each month. Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a £10.00 declination fee. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 2 days past due. Service interrupted for nonpayment is subject to a £20.00 reconnect charge. Accounts not paid by due date are subject to a £10.00 late fee. Accounts that are not collectable by GBServers LTD will be turned over to an outside agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the company a “Processing and Collection” Fee of not less than Fifty (£50.00) nor more than One Hundred, Fifty (£150.00)
GBServers LTD may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, or any collection fees.
Delinquent Reseller Accounts:
Should your reseller account become delinquent, and payment not made to GBServers LTD, resulting in a suspension of service you will have 48 hours to make restitution for the delinquent balance. Any account left unpaid after 48 hours of suspension and reseller not contacting the GBServers LTD billing department to resolve the issue will allow for the reseller’s client to be able to purchase the server directly, and assume financial responsibility from that point forward. The balance must be paid entirely by the client prior to lifting the service suspension. Resellers shall not hold GBServers LTD responsible for failure to appropriately pay their invoices in a timely manor set forth in your original contracts.
All requests for canceling any service / services must be made in writing with at least 10 days notice, failure to do so will result in being charged the full months invoice. Cancellation can be done by visiting http://gbclients.co.uk/clientarea.php > My Products or Services > Cancel. You are responsible for making cancellations to your subscription payments.
Refunds and Disputes:
We offer a 14 day money back guarantee on our UK VPS services. If you cancel your account within 14 days of first ordering it we will provide you with a full refund excluding any setup fees that were charged when you signed up, and excluding any control panel license fees.
The only way to cancel and claim your refund is by emailing general [atsignhere] gbclients.co.uk
The following items are not refundable:
Control Panel Licensing / Setup Fees – These include:
- cPanel / WHM
- cPanel / WHM + Fantastico
All billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, also known as charge backs, in GBServers LTD’s discretion which is valid, under the terms and conditions of our SLA and TOS, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
GBServers LTD does backup your data, however we are not responsible for the restoration of data to server. We strongly recommend that your purchase backup options for your server, and keep copies of your data off-site with you for emergency purposes. If hardware failure and data loss occurs, you the client are responsible for data restoration. GBServers LTD shall not be liable for loss of data under any circumstance.
Hardware replacement will occur within 1 – 8 hours of the reported problem, GBServers LTD will refund 5% of the monthly fee per additional 8 hours of down time (up to 100% of customer’s monthly fee). In order to reduce replacement hardware downtime, we keep a small quantity of pre-built systems on hand to swap out Hard disks, so that your server can be back up in the shortest amount of time. For Hard disk failures, we keep pre-installed drives with our standard partitioning for immediate deployment. In order to request an SLA hardware violation credit, you must email sales, within 10 days of reported violation, at: firstname.lastname@example.org . SLA violations will be reviewed by our personnel Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM GMT. *Hardware SLA violations do not cover network violation*
From time to time, GBServers LTD may offer a doubled disk space and bandwidth offer, This is subject to availability and strictly limited to our Virtual Private Servers. GBServers LTD reserve the right to withdraw this offer at anytime.
Vouchers enabling a percentage do not include any licenses or addons in this promotion, you will be invoiced for this after the order has been placed.
Any promotion, code, or any special offers can not be used in conjunction with another unless specifically stated.
You agree to all of these terms when you sign up to GBServers LTD.
GBServers LTD reserve the right to change these Policies at any time without prior notice or warning.